- August C5-Alive “POWER” Luncheon – Aug. 10, 11:30am-1pm at Dillon House, 9th & Harrison. Parking is in the lot or on the street.
- Gary Roten will share from Andy Stanley’s “Taking Care of Business: Finding God at Work.” How we perform at work is as important as where we work; dealing with unethical practices; Christian values in the workplace; balancing work life & home life, etc.
You will not want to miss it!
- Cost: $10 for C5 members & first-time guests who RSVP, $12 at the door if you don’t RSVP;
- $15 for non-members, non-current members & repeat guests. SAVE MONEY – Become a member!
Open to the public! – Put POWER in your life with inspiration, good food, valuable information and great company!
Please RSVP to info@C5Alive.org, so we know how much food is needed!
We also have Cool Prizes to give away! But we want more!!!
Let us know if you have something to donate for a prize!
Luncheon SPONSORSHIP available for this luncheon!
Any C5 member can be a Luncheon SPONSOR! Promote your business or organization!
Cost is only $50-80. See details below.
SAVE THE DATES – Upcoming C5 Events:
• Sep. 14, 11:30-1 “POWER Luncheon” Details to be announced! SPONSORSHIPS available
• Oct. 12, 11:30-1 “Pastors Appreciation Luncheon” Great Overland Station. Details to be announced! SPONSORSHIPS available
• Nov. 9, 11:30-1 “POWER Luncheon” Details to be announced! SPONSORSHIPS available
• Dec. 14, 11:30-1 “Christmas Luncheon” Christmas Fun & Music on Fairlawn Plaza Mall! Details to be announced! SPONSORSHIPS available
Luncheon SPONSORSHIPS available to promote your organization:
C5 members receive these benefits as a C5 Luncheon sponsor (Only $80!):
- A booth/table and/or placing of materials at each place setting
- A 3-4 minute speaking opportunity during the event
- A sponsor listing and printed ad on the program the day of the event
- Your logo & info on the video loop presentation the day of the event
- Your ad on the C5 website & Facebook page
- Your ad on C5 emails for the month
Also available: $50 Sponsorship including everything above except speaking time.
For more information contact Lee Hartman by reply email or at 640-6399