November 9 C5-Alive “POWER” Luncheon
Featured Speaker: Daren Buzenitz
Regional VP for World Impact!
You will not want to miss it!
Cost: $10 for C5 members & first-time guests who RSVP, $12 at the door if you don’t RSVP;
- $15 for non-members, non-current members & repeat guests. SAVE MONEY – Become a member!
- Aldersgate Village Retirement Community – 11:30am-1pm at Aldersgate Village, 7220 SW Asbury Dr.
Open to the public! – Put POWER in your life with inspiration, good food, valuable information and great company!
Please RSVP to info@C5Alive.org, so we know how much food is needed!
We also have Cool Prizes to give away! But we want more!!!
Let us know if you have something to donate for a prize!
Any C5 member can be a Luncheon SPONSOR! Promote your business or organization!
Cost is only $50-80. See details below.
SAVE THE DATES – Upcoming C5 Events:
• Dec. 14, 11:30-1 “Christmas Luncheon” Christmas Fun & Music on Fairlawn Plaza Mall! Get your picture taken against the Fairlawn Plaza Mall’s Christmas backdrop! Will Santa Claus show up again this year????? SPONSORSHIPS available
• Jan. 11, 11:30-1 “POWER Luncheon” at The Peak, 1920 SW Gage, featuring Gary Tenpenney, CBMC Leadership Institute. SPONSORSHIPS available
- Feb. 8, 11:30-1 “Matchmaker Networking Luncheon” Ramada West, 605 SW Fairlawn. Featured: A double round of speed “matchmaker” marketing. SPONSORSHIPS available
- Mar. 8, 11:30-1 “POWER Luncheon” Tentative: Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer will speak at Governor’s Row House. Details to be announced. SPONSORSHIPS available
- Mar. 31, “Fifth Annual C5 Easter Parade & Fun Fest” on N. Kansas Avenue and in Garfield Park. Details to be announced. SPONSORSHIPS & vendor booths available
LUNCHEON SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE TO ALL C5 MEMBERS!!
C5 members receive these benefits as a C5 Luncheon sponsor (Only $80!):
- A booth/table and/or placing of materials at each place setting
- A 3-4 minute speaking opportunity during the event
- A sponsor listing and printed ad on the program the day of the event
- Your logo & info on the video loop presentation the day of the event
- Your ad on the C5 website & Facebook page
- Your ad on C5 emails for the month