C5Alive March Power Luncheon
Featuring Leadership Self-Management Principles from Faron Barr of T & M Financial.
Barr is a Topeka businessman and Washburn grad who has a passion for helping others improve leadership abilities. Barr is involved in Rotary Club, including the Pumpkin Run (he actually owns a pumpkin suit!) and is a member of Topeka Growth Partners. He also works with Woodland Charity and other non-profit groups to help fight disease and poverty, including a recent trip to Guatemala to provide shoes, medical care and construction help to the people there. He is also a season ticket holder for the Kansas City Chiefs and a serious tailgating participant.
WHEN: Thursday, March 14, 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- $10 for C5 members & first-time guests who RSVP, $12 at the door if you don’t RSVP;
- $15 for non-members. SAVE MONEY – Become a member!
- Thornton Place, 2901 SW Armstrong, just west of HyVee on 29th St. We appreciate Tabitha Petefish for hosting us at her beautiful place of business!
Open to the public! – Put POWER in your life with inspiration, good food, valuable information and great company!
Please RSVP to info@C5Alive.org, so we know how much food is needed!
We also have Cool Prizes to give away! But we want more!!! Let us know if you have something to donate for a prize!
Luncheon SPONSORSHIP Available
Any C5 member can be a Luncheon SPONSOR! Promote your business or organization! Cost is only $39-$69. See details below.
SAVE THE DATES – Upcoming C5 Events:
- Apr. 11 – C5Alive “POWER” Luncheon, 11:30am – 1pm. NOTO Ex. Dir. Tom Underwood will reveal future plans for the area at the NOTO Arts Center.
- Apr. 20 – EASTERFEST, 10:00am – 3pm. Parade and Festival in North Topeka! Be in the parade or have a booth at the Fun Fair, Vendor Market, Health Fair or Food Court!
LUNCHEON SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE TO ALL C5 MEMBERS!!
C5 members receive these benefits as a C5 Luncheon sponsor (Only $69!):
- A booth/table and/or placing of materials at each place setting
- A 3-4 minute speaking opportunity during the event
- A sponsor listing and printed ad on the program the day of the event
- Your logo & info on the video loop presentation the day of the event
- Your ad on the C5 website & Facebook page
- Your ad on C5 emails for the month
Also available: $39 Sponsorship including everything above except speaking time.
Call Lee at 640-6399 for Sponsorship info.