C5Alive “Matchmaker” Networking Luncheon Feb. 13
• Feb. 13, 11:30am-1pm at Fairlawn Plaza Mall
Featuring a Double Round of “Matchmaker” Speed Networking!
- $10 for C5 members & first-time guests who RSVP, $12 at the door if you don’t RSVP;
- $15 for non-members. SAVE MONEY – Become a member!
Fairlawn Plaza Mall
Buffet meal will be catered by Grandma Wock’s!
The Public is invited.
Put POWER in your life with inspiration, good food, valuable information and great company!
Please RSVP to info@C5Alive.org, so we know how much food is needed!
We also have Cool Prizes to give away! But we want more!!! Let us know if you have something to donate for a prize!
Luncheon SPONSORSHIPS available!
SAVE THE DATES – Upcoming C5 Events:
• Mar. 12 – C5Alive POWER Luncheon, 11:30am – 1pm – Details to follow. SPONSORSHIPS available
• Apr. 9 – C5Alive POWER Luncheon, 11:30am – 1pm – Details to follow. SPONSORSHIPS available
• Apr. 11 – EASTERFEST, 10am – 3pm – Easter Parade on N. Kansas Ave., Fun Fair at Garfield Park including Vendor Market, Health Fair, Egg Hunt, Live Music and Food Trucks
SPONSORSHIPS & BOOTHS available
Any C5 member can be a Luncheon SPONSOR! Promote your business or organization! Cost is only $39-$69. See details below.
Luncheon SPONSORSHIPS Available!
Any C5 member can be a Luncheon SPONSOR! Promote your business or organization!
C5 members receive these benefits as a C5 Luncheon sponsor (Only $69!):
– A booth/table and/or placing of materials at each place setting
– A 3-4 minute speaking opportunity during the event
– A sponsor listing and printed ad on the program the day of the event
– Your logo & info on the video loop presentation the day of the event
– Your ad on the C5 website & Facebook page
– Your ad on C5 emails for the month
Also available: $39 Sponsorship including everything above except speaking time.
• Call Lee at 785-640-6399 for Sponsorship info.
C5 Alive: Developing and Uniting Christian Leadership
• Business • Non-profits • Churches