Phil is passionate about seeing others live a life in such a way that they leave a positive legacy. How is that done? By wanting to be, and working to become, better as a person and as a leader.
Phil has over 25 years of experience of training, teaching, and speaking in many settings: corporations, civic groups, within the faith-based community, youth (6th grade through high school), and college and young professionals. Also, he is a certified John Maxwell coach, trainer, and speaker.
Phil’s passion, energy, and humor come out when he steps in front of a group to speak. This passion of Phil’s led to the creation of his company, Leadership Mpact, in 2012. The focus of this company is developing leaders, effective communication, the engaging of employees, inspiring teams, and building legacies.
You will not want to miss this fun and informative luncheon!
- $10 for C5 members & first-time guests who RSVP, $12 at the door if you don’t RSVP;
- $15 for non-members. SAVE MONEY – Become a member!
- Aldersgate Village, 7220 SW Asbury Dr.
Open to the public! – Put POWER in your life with inspiration, good food, valuable information and great company!
Please RSVP to info@C5Alive.org, so we know how much food is needed!
We also have Cool Prizes to give away! But we want more!!! Let us know if you have something to donate for a prize!
Luncheon SPONSORSHIPS available!
Any C5 member can be a Luncheon SPONSOR! Promote your business or organization! Cost is only $50-80. See details below.
SAVE THE DATES – Upcoming C5 Events:
- Aug. 9, 11:30-1 “POWER Luncheon” at Avondale East, 455 SE Golf Park Blvd. Barry Feaker is the featured Speaker. SPONSORSHIPS available
- Sep. 13, 11:30-1 “POWER Luncheon,” at Advisors Excel, 2950 SW McClure Rd. (29th & Fairlawn). Cody Foster of Advisors Excel and the Cyrus Hotel is the featured Speaker. SPONSORSHIPS available
- Oct. 11, 11:30-1, “PASTORS Appreciation Luncheon,” at Great Overland Station. Details to be announced. SPONSORSHIPS available
- Nov. 8 “POWER Luncheon.” Details to be announced. SPONSORSHIPS available
- Dec. 13 “CHRISTMAS Luncheon,” Fairlawn Plaza, with Christmas music, games and fun! Our funnest luncheon of the year. Will Santa be back again this year????
LUNCHEON SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE TO ALL C5 MEMBERS!!
C5 members receive these benefits as a C5 Luncheon sponsor (Only $80!):
- A booth/table and/or placing of materials at each place setting
- A 3-4 minute speaking opportunity during the event
- A sponsor listing and printed ad on the program the day of the event
- Your logo & info on the video loop presentation the day of the event
- Your ad on the C5 website & Facebook page
- Your ad on C5 emails for the month
Also available: $50 Sponsorship including everything above except speaking time.
Call Lee at 640-6399 for Sponsorship info.