Featured Speaker: Kim Borchers
Kim is the Director of Executive Leadership Development for FGA. The Foundation for Government Accountability exists to strengthen communities and improve the lives of individuals and families.
You will not want to miss it!
- $10 for C5 members & first-time guests who RSVP, $12 at the door if you don’t RSVP;
- $15 for non-members. SAVE MONEY – Become a member!
- The Peak, 1912 SW Gage Blvd.
Open to the public! – Put POWER in your life with inspiration, good food, valuable information and great company!
Please RSVP to info@C5Alive.org, so we know how much food is needed!
We also have Cool Prizes to give away! But we want more!!! Let us know if you have something to donate for a prize!
Luncheon SPONSORSHIPS available!
Any C5 member can be a Luncheon SPONSOR! Promote your business or organization! Cost is only $50-80. See details below.
SAVE THE DATES – Upcoming C5 Events:
- Jul. 12, 11:30-1 “POWER Luncheon” Details to be announced. SPONSORSHIPS available
- Aug. 9, 11:30-1 “POWER Luncheon.” Barry Feaker is the featured Speaker. Details to be announced. SPONSORSHIPS available
- Sep. 13, 11:30-1 “POWER Luncheon,” at Advisors Excel, 2950 SW McClure Rd. (29th & Fairlawn). Cody Foster of Advisors Excel and the Cyrus Hotel is the featured Speaker. SPONSORSHIPS available
- Oct. 11, 11:30-1, “Pastors Appreciation Luncheon,” at Great Overland Station. Details to be announced. SPONSORSHIPS available
LUNCHEON SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE TO ALL C5 MEMBERS!!
C5 members receive these benefits as a C5 Luncheon sponsor (Only $80!):
- A booth/table and/or placing of materials at each place setting
- A 3-4 minute speaking opportunity during the event
- A sponsor listing and printed ad on the program the day of the event
- Your logo & info on the video loop presentation the day of the event
- Your ad on the C5 website & Facebook page
- Your ad on C5 emails for the month