C5Alive Nov. 12 Power Luncheon. This month we celebrate Veterans at the Museum of the Kansas National Guard, just inside the main entrance to Forbes Field.
Featuring: John Potter, Command Chaplain for the 35th Infantry Division, a unit with soldiers stationed across the states of Kansas and Missouri, providing seamless religious support operations: spiritual care, support, and counseling to military personnel in a plural setting, including confidential pastoral counseling, conducting marriage enrichment events, teaching suicide prevention courses like ASIST, and performing meaningful worship services.
WHEN: Thursday, November 12, 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- $10 for C5 members & first-time guests who RSVP, $12 at the door if you don’t RSVP;
- $15 for non-members. SAVE MONEY – Become a member!
- Museum of the Kansas National Guard, 125 SE Airport Dr., Forbes Field.
Open to the public! – Put POWER in your life with inspiration, good food, valuable information and great company!
Please RSVP to info@C5Alive.org, so we know how much food is needed!
We also have Cool Prizes to give away! But we want more!!! Let us know if you have something to donate for a prize!
SAVE THE DATES — Upcoming C5 Events:
• Dec. 10 – C5Alive CHRISTMAS Luncheon, 11:30am – 1pm at Fairlawn Plaza. Catered by Grandma Wock’s.
• Jan. 14 – C5Alive POWER Luncheon, 11:30am – 1pm – Details to follow. SPONSORSHIPS available
• Feb. 11 – C5Alive POWER Luncheon, 11:30am – 1pm – Details to follow. SPONSORSHIPS available
• Mar. 11 – C5Alive POWER Luncheon, 11:30am – 1pm – Details to follow. SPONSORSHIPS available
• Apr. 3 – EASTERFEST, 10am – 3pm – Easter Parade on N. Kansas Ave., Fun Fair at Garfield Park including Vendor Market, Health Fair, Egg Hunt, Live Music and Food Trucks. SPONSORSHIPS & BOOTHS available
• Apr. 8 – C5Alive POWER Luncheon, 11:30am – 1pm – Details to follow. SPONSORSHIPS available
LUNCHEON SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE TO ALL C5 MEMBERS!
These benefits can be yours when you are a Luncheon Sponsor ($69!):
- A booth/table and/or placing of materials at each place setting
- A 3-4 minute speaking opportunity during the event
- A sponsor listing and printed ad on the program the day of the event
- Your logo & info on the video loop presentation the day of the event
- Your ad on C5 emails for the month going out to hundreds of people!
- Your ad on the C5 website & Facebook page reaching hundreds more!
Also available: $39 Sponsorship including everything above except speaking time.
Call Lee at 640-6399 for details.