The Mission of C5Alive: Developing and uniting Christian Leadership in the community, involving businesses, non-profits and churches.
If you wish to join C5, you may download our Membership Application and mail it to:
PO Box 5724
Topeka, KS 66605 (you may also scan it and email to info@C5Alive.org)
Here is our current list of members: C5 Membership Roster
C5 Membership Benefits:
- Participation in all C5 events:
- Monthly luncheons & occasional mixers – great networking & fellowship opportunities, great speakers
- Annual Easter Parade & Fun Fair, with Christian bands, vendor booths, and family activities (members get discounts on booths, etc.)
- Annual Awards Banquet – honoring outstanding service, products & volunteers (Proposed for 2019)
- Golf Tournament for fun, fellowship and fundraising (Proposed for 2019)
- TradeShow/Business Expo for businesses, non-profits, churches & the arts (Proposed for 2019)
- Discounted rates for luncheons & other events open to the public
- Referrals for your business or organization
- Membership Certificate for your wall, and a Membership Sticker for your door or window
- C5Alive Membership Roster listing on our website for your organization, with links to your website or facebook page
- Listing in the C5 Printed Directory – thousands distributed to C5 members and also to the general public (next printing: 2019)
- Access to RightNow Media @ Work videos & training tools
- Email newsletters featuring: • Current news of interest • Reports from C5 events • Press releases on opening or expansion of your business • Info on upcoming events • Marketing opportunities • Free classified ads and announcements for members, and more!
- Opportunity to serve on one or more committees:
- Community Action/Improvement
- Education and Recognition
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Monthly Luncheons Planning
- Membership Development
- Special Event Planning
- Advertising & Marketing opportunities:
- Sponsorship of C5 Luncheons – speaking/booth/table; program & video ads; includes email newsletter, C5 website & Facebook recognition (only $39-$69)
- Website – free basic listings; enhanced listings & display ads or sponsor ads
- Printed Directory – free basic listings, enhanced listings, display ads, coupons
- Members may offer other C5 members discounted rates, specials, etc.
- C5 Facebook page and Facebook group page for interaction, announcements, and promoting members’ organizations
- Newsletter press releases, notices and classified ads
- Sponsorship of other C5 events like EasterFest, after-hours mixers, etc.
- C5 will offer ribbon-cuttings or promote open houses for your organization
- C5Alive Facebook page and C5Alive Group page for networking online
Annual dues for your business or non-profit are only $100. ($50 for individuals, churches and some small non-profits) We aim to make C5 a very affordable organization for Christians of all occupations to join.